New Release.

Safe harbour- the eagerly awaited gripping conclusion to the Reynolds seafaring saga is out now. 

I have spent the summer editing and putting the final touches to the last in the series featuring Gabriel and Eleanor. I felt quite sad to let them go until I realised I don't have to say goodbye just au revoir. That's because I have written two or three short stories featuring the couple. Two of these stories I have given away with my newsletters and I may write more when I get the time. I love them so much I can't just let them ride off into a Northumberland sunset just yet.

Besides all the the promotional work I've been doing I've also been penning another historical. This one is very different and is set in the regency period. It's a work in progress but I'm enjoying writing it as it's very different to anything I've written before.

As always I've been reading a lot. I just read Kate Atkinson's Jackson Brody series. There are five books in all and the last one is set in ...Whitby! In Big Sky Jackson Brody is living in the valley at Sandsend  where I go to write. I only wish he was real as I'd love to sit in front of the fire in The Hart and have a drink and a gossip.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog